• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade these 35c variants

3 posts in this topic

Sorry for the crappy scans. I just got hold of an old scanner and didn’t have much time to do them. Anywho…just trying to get an idea. If you notice anything, please point it out.

898029conan.JPG" width="470" height="699

898031ironman.JPG" width="470" height="714

898033mvl.JPG" width="470" height="713

898034kull.JPG" width="470" height="713

Your Conan is somewhere between an 8.5 and a 9.0. Corners seems to have very minor wear so there could be one or two other things I can't see.

The Iron Man is about a 6.0

Two In One an 8.5

Your Kull, probably a 9.2 at least but could be better. (Just a little worried about what I can't see.

I’m not happy with the scans, but should have a new scanner soon.

Here are descriptions to what the scans might hide (negative and positive)

Conan 75

Part of the ink is missing over the 7 in the issue number

A small dot of something is under the word balloon to the bottom left. It looks stained in the scan for some reason, but the dot is the only discoloration.

The corners are sharp, but bend slightly inward

There are 2 small stress marks. One above the bottom staple and one towards the center of the book.

Iron Man 103

You really cant tell the detail of the flaws from the scan. The damage at the bottom goes into the other pages. The back also has some stains.

Marvel Two-In-One 28

The top corners are sharp, but bend slightly inward

There are 4 small stress marks on the spine. One near the center and 3 more next to the picture of Namor and Thing.

The top edge of the book has a small bit of extra paper where maybe there was an error in the cut. It looks like a small chip in the scan, but is actually that part of the pages of the book protruding past the cover.

Kull 23

Some of the ink looks chipped in the scan, but it is not on the book.

There is a slight stress mark between the bottom staple and the bottom left corner.

The bottom left corner is a little worn.

The bottom right corner has a crease at the very tip, but is still sharp.