• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

frazetta covers run f.s.

48 posts in this topic

with the f. funnies and wsf off to houston, i don't feel like keeping the rest, except for a couple pedigree copies and favorites i might save. anyway, i'll take it on the thread takes 'em, i will consider a reasonable counter. $4 s/h on raw, $8 for a slab for the u.s. of a. we'll figure foreign s/h out. if you want insurance, tell me.

the hardest one, in my opinion, beware 10. over the couple years i chased the run, i had one single chance to buy one, and buy it i did. it is 4.5 looking, with great o/w paper. be aware that the staples are both worn thru on f.c., still attached via the back, but it is surely fragile at both of them. VERY rare book. $300. SOLD!!!

beware10.jpg

with the f. funnies and wsf off to houston, i don't feel like keeping the rest, except for a couple pedigree copies and favorites i might save. anyway, i'll take it on the thread takes 'em, i will consider a reasonable counter. $4 s/h on raw, $8 for a slab for the u.s. of a. we'll figure foreign s/h out. if you want insurance, tell me.

the hardest one, in my opinion, beware 10. over the couple years i chased the run, i had one single chance to buy one, and buy it i did. it is 4.5 looking, with great o/w paper. be aware that the staples are both worn thru on f.c., still attached via the back, but it is surely fragile at both of them. VERY rare book. $300.

beware10.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks!

the hardest one, in my opinion, beware 10. over the couple years i chased the run, i had one single chance to buy one, and buy it i did. it is 4.5 looking, with great o/w paper. be aware that the staples are both worn thru on f.c., still attached via the back, but it is surely fragile at both of them. VERY rare book. $300.

beware10.jpg

Thanks!

Another nice pick up today by Artboy99 !

I love the zombie cover and the daime on this one!

beware10.jpg

Thanks!

Nice one dude!

g.r. 5., vg+, c/ow. it is the canadian edition. no idea it's value, and can't find what i paid. $125 seems fair.

ghostrider5.jpg

I believe I sold it to you in one of my first forum sales.

Hope someone else gets to enjoy it.

g.r. 5., vg+, c/ow. it is the canadian edition. no idea it's value, and can't find what i paid. $125 seems fair.

ghostrider5.jpg

I believe I sold it to you in one of my first forum sales.

Hope someone else gets to enjoy it.

i knew i grabbed it from a boardie, but i must've deleted our pms; just couldn't figure out when i bought it or the price.

and how in the world is nelson not pulling the trigger on the classic red dress buster crabbe? and he always monitors my sales thread, usually doing a play-by-play.