• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD! THREAD CLOSED!!!!

12 posts in this topic

Captain America Comics 73 CGC 5.5 OW to W $1200

Stunning copy. I purchased this raw, so I can tell you I'm a little surprised it came back OW to W instead of WHITE because those pages are Bone White. This copy has NOT been pressed and can probably be improved if you're into that sort of thing. GPA is pretty sparse for this book. For what it's worth, there is one recorded sale of a 5.5 back in 07 for 1150. A 6.0 sold for 1500 in '02. A 5.0 for 863 in '05. Offers are welcome. There are only 17 copies on the CGC census, with only SEVEN copies better than this one.

P1190694.jpg

Stunning copy. I purchased this raw, so I can tell you I'm a little surprised it came back OW to W instead of WHITE because those pages are Bone White. This copy has NOT been pressed and can probably be improved if you're into that sort of thing. GPA is pretty sparse for this book. For what it's worth, there is one recorded sale of a 5.5 back in 07 for 1150. A 6.0 sold for 1500 in '02. A 5.0 for 863 in '05. Offers are welcome. There are only 17 copies on the CGC census, with only SEVEN copies better than this one.

P1190694.jpg

:takeit: per PM

P1190694.jpg

Super fast sale

:golfclap:

P1190694.jpg

Super fast sale

:golfclap:

Cool book. I have a coverless Timely, almost annual type book with this Cap story. And no its not the Cap or MM annual, just rebound Timely's.

Bruce

P1190694.jpg

Thanks Dale!

^^