• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - Toys that you had as a kid that really push nostalgia

388 posts in this topic

no it isn't - I couldn't tell you what the first one was but certainly gradius (also by konami) has codes and that's 1986 where contra is 87
AWW doh!

I still love playing Gradius and Contra :grin:

me too. just wish gradius was a little easier! gradius 3 is great too

Not if you have the "Konami code" :grin:

If you think Gradius was hard,you should play Ghosts n Goblins :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair:

have you played the original gradius? its practically unfinishable (for real). GNG is a huge challenge but can be done. but both great games :cloud9:

I haven't played the original Gradius,But I've played Gradius for the SNES

And I still love playing Gradius :grin:

snes gradius (3) rocks. I like it even better than #1 because #1 is too damn hard. I can at least get to the 7th or 8th level or something on #3. I don't think I can pass level two on the original. GNG I feel like I could with enough time and practice beat. I don't feel I could ever beat gradius without cheats. And even then I'm not sure :)

mike tyson's punchout, ghosts n goblins , contra

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

(worship)

(worship)

(worship)

(worship)

(worship)

(worship)

That's the hardest f****** game I've ever played :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair:

lol yeah its pretty damn hard. I was so close to finishing it I could taste it but never did QUITE get there

I beat ghosts n goblins on the sega, like it has been said that game is insane

and when the sequel came out I was like yeah right.

:eek:

mike tyson's punchout, ghosts n goblins , contra

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

(worship)

(worship)

(worship)

(worship)

(worship)

(worship)

That's the hardest f****** game I've ever played :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair:

lol yeah its pretty damn hard. I was so close to finishing it I could taste it but never did QUITE get there

I beat ghosts n goblins on the sega, like it has been said that game is insane

and when the sequel came out I was like yeah right.

:eek:

I'm going to give you HUGE KUDOS for beating Ghosts n Goblins (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

There's just one problem with that theory.... GNG was never released on Sega. :rulez:

He's thinking of the sequel ghouls n ghosts ;) Probably hard as nails in its own right but I don't know having never played that sequel. I enjoyed the heck of out super ghouls n ghosts (sequel to the sequel) on super nintendo though.