• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM#300-CGC-9.8-SS-Sketch-PAYPAL ONLY

10 posts in this topic

ASM#300-CGC-9.8-SS & Sketch - TODD MCFARLANE

OUTRIGHT $1400.00USD

NOT FOR SALE UNLESS VIA PM ONLY SERIOUS OFFERS THIS THREAD IS NOT A WAY TO BOOK ANYMORE. I'll TAKE IT'S NOT VALID

Sorry to anyone that was interested.

If interested POST ---- I'll TAKE IT ICON

:takeit:

if not interested don't post ;-)

I want to keep this and just paid 1250USD for it with duty taxes and all and had to pay within 24 hours of purchase on ebay and finished the deal. If you want I can give you 48 to 72 hours to come up with funds however this must be a time / paypal thing that is not breached. And NO ECHECKS!!!!!! The only reason I am willing to part with this is that I will put the funds into current deals and cracking a bunch of my current books and getting them signed so it will branch my collection of x-men and spideys out in a wider range!

I'm going to bed soon, not sure if I'll even list this on my ebay sales this Thurs if no one pics it up so this may be the only chance this even comes available. First I'll take it is winner of book. If you have some ASM-CGC-9.8-SS books or perhaps some ASM-CGC-9.9 from 237-297 I may be interested in trades as well but as I sold most of the ASM-CGC-9.9's I would hardly think anyone has any of those for sale. But if so LMK I'd be happy to hear and deal on that note ;-)

PICTURE OF BOOK:

ASM300-CGC-98-SS-Sketch-McFarlaneNi.jpg

I know I'll regret it and as of now it's not for sale. I'll deal with my cash turmoil for my vehicle and other debts otherwise. Less I get some real offer via PM I may consider it. Otherwise this sale offer is OVER................

Almost lasted 24 hours

AC