• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 9.8 CRIME SUSPENSTORIES # 16 OFF-WHITE PGS - GAINES FILE

38 posts in this topic

So I guess you wouldn't take two 3.5 Showcase 22 then huh?

Sorry so you need more ball busting? :baiting:

Seriously though I don't collect EC or I would be seriously tempted

So I guess you wouldn't take two 3.5 Showcase 22 then huh?

Sorry so you need more ball busting? :baiting:

Seriously though I don't collect EC or I would be seriously tempted

Love that ball bustin' ! I'm surprised that someone hasn't made a icon of a hanging scrotum with a bat hitting it yet :grin:. How about three 3.0 Showcase 22s and an additional 0.8 Showcase 22 to equal my CSS 9.8 and he and I can call it even. :banana:

Good news gang! I think me and Martin have made amends. He states in a new PM that I misunderstood what he was saying in the post to me and that he wants the book for $2800!

I think thats great that he wants to make amends, which I do as well. Now all he has to do is post that little " takeit.gif icon via PM " in this thread and my CCS # 16 will have its new home.

I even told Martin that if he posts the "I'll take it" sign to prove this sale, I will knock the price down to $2750 shipped and insured to show that I harbor no ill will either. Man... two people overcoming their differences and coming together on a great book like this... its biblical!

All right Martin, just waiting for you to "take it".

Ummm... PM - stands for 'PERSONAL' message - lets not post every discussion, or footnotes of everytime we talk or our $ dealings on here my man... lol..

Now I just read this post since it's new 'direction'...... and although I'm not too thrilled over the PM posting (specially since you didn't post our previous messages which led up to that)... I'll take the book as our recent Pm discusions.

On a side note - my 'ball busting' (Which I only named it that as a joke), was just one sentence on price and GPA and giving a fellow boardie a break, which in turn led to a bit of a snowball effect where I was given polite directions on how to talk to sellers on the boards and behave here....yadda yadda... now I think everyones balls are just fine... and like I told him in the next message right after... I'm a 99 pound weakling on these boards.

To clarify - Although I did sell a couple recently, no SC22's were involved in the end $ of this deal...Yes I did offer a SC22 5.0 and 6bills for the book before (fair deal IMO) it was a JIM 85 cgc 8.0 I sold for $2,200 which gave me the dough for this book...

So, since I talked to the other owner of the CS #16 9.8 and it's not going anywhere anytime soon.....

:takeit:

Thanks M. You're okay in my book and we is cool...

Martin! My man! You came through. I appreciate you very much.

My apologies for not posting the other posts... when I removed myself from the discussion, they were deleated on my end. Feel free to post them here if you think its relevant since you still have them if you'd like to clarify this "snowball effect".... or not since all is well with us now.

Regardless, I'm glad that when you got back from your trip to China...that you contacted me about this book.

I apologize for my one sentence lesson on etiquette in how to treat fellow board members. I didn't mean to come off harshly.

And again, while I did appreciate your offer of the SC22 and 6 bills... I just didn't need the SC22.

My apologies for insisting that you put the "I'll Take It" sign up here as well. I was under the impression that was the way things were done here when you want to buy a book from a thread thats running. I'm new here, but I think thats correct in my assumption. It just shows your interest in the book and also that I sold it too you. That little sign protects us both if you ask me. I'm sure someone can verify that for me.

Anyway all is good and this book is sold to Martin as soon as his check arrives.

Everyone... Martin is good people for a ball buster :)

lol... your right. It is the correct way to sell on these boards..100%.. I've just gotten used to doing PM deals for so long without the I'll take it signs...

No need to post anything further...

Check goes out tomorrow... thanks for the great book... maybe now we can talk about this further via PMs as not to clog up the sales thread with our sillyness.... or my sillyness I should say,.. ))

Thanks M. You're okay in my book and we is cool...

Martin! My man! You came through. I appreciate you very much.

Everyone... Martin is good people for a ball buster :)

Feelin' the luv!

heartgifs.gif