• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fiction House Jumbo 132, Jungle139 + Rangers 42 All 3 for $110 SOLD! 1948

42 posts in this topic

I have a few GA GGA Fiction House books that I would like to find a new home for. I started collecting these about 6 months ago because I liked the covers. I am hanging them on my office wall and it turns out I bought way too many to fit.

Hopefully someone else can enjoy these great books.

This is my 1st attempt at a GA sale here so I will do my best on grading. I have been in the comic Biz for over 25 years but I like to think of myself as a DC guy.

These Fiction House books are just addicting. I have some CGC graded books and ones that I have sent to Matt Nelson for resto check to help me grade.

Not sure how to price these because as I have been buying them and I question sellers as to why they charge more than guide or GPA they tell me to throw all that out the window. So I will do my best.

Shipping will be included in the US. Canada or Overseas we will have to work something out. Feel free to PM me with questions or Offers, but the 1st :takeit: gets it.

Jungle Comics #139 1951 VG/F ow/w Kaanga, Terry Thunder, Wambi, Tabu and Camilla. $40 Shipped Last 52 pg issue.

3/8 in. tear FC, Color Flakes center FC (does not go throgh cover), Minor staple tears top staple, 3/4 in. tear BC, minor edge tears BC

S7303132-1.jpg

In this case I think GGA stands for Good Girl . Nice pickup :grin:

I have no idea what you are talking about. I just collect black panther covers :whistle:

Price on the Rangers 42?? Lovely books.

Ah, I know what you mean. I love collecting Kamen/Baker jungle scenes.

Bruce

I have no idea what you are talking about. I just collect black panther covers :whistle:

Bruce

Make an offer Bruce. I'd love to help you out :acclaim:

Bruce

Make an offer Bruce. I'd love to help you out :acclaim:

Put up some Fox books, would love to buy another book off of you and help you out :baiting:

Bruce

Any more books coming up?

That's all I have on hand at the moment for Sale. I have about 30 books coming back from CGC over the next few weeks and I may list something then.

I do have a Brenda Starr #14 CGC 3.5 S(A) with a really cool cover if anyone wants to see that.

I'd like to sell the 4 books left in this sale also :wishluck: