• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Return To Collecting? List your Marvel SA Classic Superhero Covers

46 posts in this topic

Drummy,

I'm doing the exact same thing...getting back into comics and buying some of my all time favorite SA books/covers. Many of the ones I've selected are on your list...looks like we'll be bidding on quite a few of the same books for some time to come :headbang:

One of the ones on my list is X-Men 35. I like it so much I've decided to buy multiples (see my sig)!

Good luck on your journey.

Jerry

Hey Jerry --

Thanks for your good wishes. Great minds think alike! (Or is it fools seldom differ? :acclaim:)

We may indeed cross over on some books, but that's all well and good. If you have your whole list handy, please post it -- I may get more good ideas. When mine is finalized and I start bringing in a few, I'll start a thread to share the pics.

Best,

Dan

The lists actually mirror pretty closely, though I'm a fan of several early Avengers books.

Some other ones for you to possibly consider...some which have already been named...

Avengers 3, 7, 11, 12, 25

Daredevil 2, 16

ASM 9, 14, 16, 23, 50

FF 55, 57

X-men 3, 6, 9, 12, 13, 35

Surfer 1, 4

TOS 57, 58, 59