• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proof 1, Stumptown 1-2, Etc...

76 posts in this topic

Hello, since im in Lubbock i managed to pick up some of these books easier. :)

Paypal please,

will ship it however you want

sorry for the weird glare of the scans, had to use one of those fancy overhead book scanners.

Stumptown #1 :news: SOLD $15+ cost for your shipping choice.

Looks pretty flawless to me

KIC000033.jpg

Green Lantern #9 :news: SOLD $15 + cost for your shipping choice

Also flawless except for the tiny white parts in the spine from the bending of these thicker covers.

KIC000034.jpg

Paypal please,

sorry for the weird glare of the scans, had to use one of those fancy overhead book scanners.

Stumptown #1 $15+ cost for your shipping choice.

KIC000033.jpg

:takeit:

If anyone else needs a copy of GL #9 Batman, i can get my hands on 2 more!

Also, my shop had another copy of Stumptown 1, just as nice as this except that the bottom right hand corner had been curled up (imagine curling the corner around your finger) if anybody wants that i can go grab it tomorrow.

Also, my shop had another copy of Stumptown 1, just as nice as this except that the bottom right hand corner had been curled up (imagine curling the corner around your finger) if anybody wants that i can go grab it tomorrow.

Check the WTB thread for the GL 9

So how do i use Paypal money in places besides ebay? Should i get that Paypal Debit Card?

you can do that, pay to have a check sent to you or attach a bank account (don't use your main one) to drop the money down to.

Dang you, JJ!

If you get ahold of another HG GL 9 variant, let me know

Dang you, JJ!

If you get ahold of another HG GL 9 variant, let me know

Ill try and find one for you.

You guys should help me out by checking this thread. :)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3852189

Paypal please,

KIC000033.jpg

:pullhair:

Can people stop putting Stumptowns up for sale while it's the middle of the night in the UK?

Paypal please,

KIC000033.jpg

:pullhair:

Can people stop putting Stumptowns up for sale while it's the middle of the night in the UK?

+1 :frustrated: Nothing worse than waking up and finding out that one just sold. :pullhair:

Make sure you guys pm me with what type of shipping you guys want :)

Also, i was thinking of shipping in bubble envelopes with cardboard, but if any of you want boxes or something else be sure to let me know.

Also! I will be stopping at all the comic shops between Lubbock and Houston, trying to see if i can find more of these for you guys, so make sure to jump over to http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3852189 and let me know what other books you are looking for..

Found this, its a little beat up.

Walking Dead #61, Chew Preview? 6 spine tics! $15 12 3 (shrug) + your shipping choice. (i dont know the value of this one, tell me if its too high :gossip: )

KIC000003.jpg

100_0821.jpg