• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proof 1, Stumptown 1-2, Etc...

76 posts in this topic

lol slow down cowboy. i think most of the stumptowns are spoken for, and i still need to figure out a price for Proof 1,, doesnt seem to be a sale here in the past month (shrug)

guess i need to go back farther. but you get first shot when i do.

lol slow down cowboy. i think most of the stumptowns are spoken for, and i still need to figure out a price for Proof 1,, doesnt seem to be a sale here in the past month (shrug)

guess i need to go back farther. but you get first shot when i do.

I slow down and I miss out. :whee:

I sold a Proof #1 for $15 about 3 weeks ago. Sold in about 30 seconds.

Let's not keep us in suspense about these Stumptown's for too long, some of these people have to sleep.

Me, I'll be up all night on my iPhone at work and I'm interested. lol.

If they're available didn't I buy them? (shrug)

Both Stumptown 1's are flawless but the #2's were mangled somehow by the shopkeep, one has 2 spine tics, the other 3 :(

How about 2 sets of 1,2

$20 for the each set,

and mr chainball and Chuck Gower were next in line so if you guys get a shot at one set each.

let me know.

Both Stumptown 1's are flawless but the #2's were mangled somehow by the shopkeep, one has 2 spine tics, the other 3 :(

How about 2 sets of 1,2

$20 for the each set,

and mr chainball and Chuck Gower were next in line so if you guys get a shot at one set each.

let me know.

:takeit: both sets :) Thanks!