• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted: Random Stuff.

13 posts in this topic

Here are some books I'm after, PM me if you can hook me up.

Daredevil Special #3 VF/NM or better.

Detective #466 VF+ or better

Stormwatch #37 in NM/MT or better.

Transmetropolitan Book 6: Gouge Away. Coverless for all I care. Strictly for reading cloud9.gif

Now for the books I don't expect to get, but can't stop asking for:

Daredevil #148 35 cent variant. VG or better preferably, but I'd buy anything that still has a cover...

Fantastic Four #60 Newsstand variant. Not the 9 cent version that haunts me with its ubiquitous presence- the full priced $2.25 version that was distributed on newsstands. Go ahead, check your boxes. You don't have it. No one does. I just have to ask... At this point, I would consider paying money (not a lot mind you) for a SCAN of this book.

Fantastic Four #60 Newsstand variant. Not the 9 cent version that haunts me with its ubiquitous presence- the full priced $2.25 version that was distributed on newsstands. Go ahead, check your boxes. You don't have it. No one does. I just have to ask... At this point, I would consider paying money (not a lot mind you) for a SCAN of this book.

Never knew there was one 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

My LCS actually had a stack. They were just opening their doors at the time the 9c cover comics came out and Chuck from MH was helping them stock recent back issues. The copies of FF 60 that he sent them were the 2.25 cover versions. I called them, but they don't have any left. Chuck might. confused-smiley-013.gif

Where did you here that there was one from? All I could find about $2.25 for the book were people who were ripped off by Barnes & Noble and Walden Books, who were charged the normal $2.25 even though the cover said 9 cents.

Where did you here that there was one from? All I could find about $2.25 for the book were people who were ripped off by Barnes & Noble and Walden Books, who were charged the normal $2.25 even though the cover said 9 cents.

Flying-Donut, OldGuy (in this very thread) and one other poster whose name escapes me have all seen a copy (or stacks of copies), either in person or in a scan.

some day I too will see it

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Flying-Donut, OldGuy (in this very thread) and one other poster whose name escapes me have all seen a copy (or stacks of copies), either in person or in a scan.

That's me! Saw a whole stack of them on the racks and even opened one. But didn't buy any..... 893frustrated.gif

Jim

I know my shop has copies of Transmet Book #6 available. I could pick it up for you if you'd like (although your's could order it just as easily I'd guess).

Can't part w/ my own copy though. I have the complete set signed by Darrick Robertson! cloud9.gif

I'm going to my shop tomorrow. LMK and I'll grab you a copy.

Chris

I know my shop has copies of Transmet Book #6 available. I could pick it up for you if you'd like (although your's could order it just as easily I'd guess).

Can't part w/ my own copy though. I have the complete set signed by Darrick Robertson! cloud9.gif

I'm going to my shop tomorrow. LMK and I'll grab you a copy.

Chris

I'm just throwing it out there in case someone has a used copy they'd want to sell. If I don't grab one soon I'll just pony up the money for one retail.