• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mutants #98 CGC 9.8 White - REDUCED

20 posts in this topic

Let's hope they treat Deadpool a little better in the new movie than they did in that god-awful Wolverine movie.

New Mutants #98 CGC 9.8 White

1st Deadpool - 12 month gpa is $222

:news:NOW $210 shipped $220 shipped in the US. $220 shipped in Canada. PayPal or MO.

This is my personal copy bought off the rack and slabbed about a year ago. Not pressed.

DeadpoolandCat009.jpg

Let's hope they treat Deadpool a little better in the new movie than they did in that god-awful Wolverine movie.

$220 shipped in the US. $230 shipped in Canada. PayPal (personal) preferred.

This is my personal copy bought off the rack and slabbed about a year ago. Not pressed.

DeadpoolandCat009.jpg

CURSES!!!! :cry: I have no spare ca$h for this. :ohnoez:

:news:NOW $210 shipped $220 shipped in the US. $220 shipped in Canada. PayPal or MO.

DeadpoolandCat009.jpg

:takeit: if its still for sale

DeadpoolandCat009.jpg

:takeit: if its still for sale

SOLD :applause: Thank you!