• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yet ANOTHER "Why Golden Age Rules" segment w/ commentary : Phantom Lady

13 posts in this topic

Lady heros.........whew....they make you shudder with fear. But don't take them for granted. They can scrap pretty well also. This story is from Police #20 1943 (courtesy of thehumantorch) . Many fellows love Phantom Lady cuz she has bosoms......but don't take her fighting prowess for granted !! The following drawings and commentary have absolutely nothing to do with SEX :grin:

plady1.jpg

If you've ever seen a woman pissed off......you know you don't wanna mess with them......bosoms or not. P.L. is down at the docks (which ryhmes with) and is ready to kick azz. I mean, you just don't mess with a girls father or you can expect to die fast.

plady1copy.jpg

She, of course meets some hired thug, who thinks he is gonna spank her booty.....or something else.......and decides to get friendly

plady2copy.jpg

After he gives her a push.....in his typical male machismo way.....she gives him some head.......

plady2b.jpg

....and he ruins a perfectly good dingy........upon which, his buddy, hearing the noise comes out to see whats going on. Notice the guys name is "spike". Wonder what that means?

plady2c.jpg

With one swift foot, she puts an end to any thoughts of playtime. These boots are made for more than walkin......Plus.....she has bosoms

plady3a.jpg

Faced with a loaded gun.......Phantom Lady has to yeild.......and resort to more civilized tactics......like talking. Course thats when Spike makes his entrance and like most males, wants some "hands on"......

plady3b.jpg

The loaded gun in the bosses hand of course makes things slow down a bit, but soon it seems Spike is going to get his chance. He quickly disrobes, and begins thinking of having a good time......

phantomlady6copy.jpg

WOW !!! Alot could be said about this panel......but I'm not gonna say it.....

singlepanelphantomlady6.jpg

Of course things don't work out for Spike as he had hoped....

phantomlady6panelbottom.jpg

Upon reaching the secret upstairs chamber, Phantom Lady finds a little bondage action, and thinks Joe Kubert has been here.

phantomlady7copy.jpg

The rescued male, naturally, tries to kiss his rescuer, but his damn beak is in the way and he decides going into a dark corner for some heavy petting is the next best thing.....

phantomlady7mid.jpg

P.L. however has only fighting action on her mind

phantomlady7bottom.jpg

The Raven, trying to act bold and tuff, after asking P.L. to feel his bicep turns on the male machismo because of a sound behind a trap door......

phantomlady8top.jpg

And P.L. forgetting she is currently P.L. and forgetting she is not blonde, calls the rescued man "DAD" even though he IS her dad, but he doesn't catch it, cuz men are such dolts, and P.L.'s secret identity is kept safe for another issue.

phantomlady8mid.jpg

She then cuts out, while the Raven, in an early Stan Lee marketing crossover ploy is left to deal with his pent up angst all alone.

phantomlady8bottom.jpg

Matt Baker inflated her chest...but the older stories are lots of fun. I have several of the old Police Comics, I bought them for the Phantom Lady Stories, but there are other great stories as well:)

I think that copy used to be mine, Mike:)

Matt Baker inflated her chest...but the older stories are lots of fun. I have several of the old Police Comics, I bought them for the Phantom Lady Stories, but there are other great stories as well:)

I think that copy used to be mine, Mike:)

Yes Sharon......Dave said he got it from you. Thanks :foryou: