• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MOTOR CITY COMIC CON, May 14-16, Novi, MI.

119 posts in this topic

I'll be there with a buying booth. My buddy Steve and I want all your offbeat, offbrand, weird comics!

Oh, and HOTFLIPS, save me a bag of your CGC slab bags! They're great, folks!

Will CGC be taking submissions there?

They are scheduled to be there which means they will be taking books back to sarasota.

Will CGC be taking submissions there?

They are scheduled to be there which means they will be taking books back to sarasota.

Sweet. Time to submit a few more books then.

I'll be there with a buying booth. My buddy Steve and I want all your offbeat, offbrand, weird comics!

Oh, and HOTFLIPS, save me a bag of your CGC slab bags! They're great, folks!

Checked with Jeff from Motor City the other day, we're at booth 618.

Bring us your unwanted Dells, Gold Keys, Charltons, Archies, Towers, ST. Johns, Harveys, obscure Gold titles, coverless Keys, etc etc, hell, even bring us DC and Marvel if you have to, we're there to buy and we want all that crapola fine collectible merchandise that has been clogging up your back rooms!

We want them all....if the price is right, lol

Clean house and go buy a couple nice slabs!

Hey Rick it was good to meet you in December at that small comic show. I was with Detroit Mike. :hi:

I'm hoping to pick up a nice HG Adams GL for my run at the show. :wishluck: