• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MOTOR CITY COMIC CON, May 14-16, Novi, MI.

119 posts in this topic

Really looking forward to it. I love seeing all the people dressed up and of course all of the cool people they have there. I plan on taking my son with me as he will love all the costumes. I'm even considering getting a sketch there, which I haven't done before. Now the hard part, making lists of what I will be looking for there. Decisions, decisions.

Hey Rick it was good to meet you in December at that small comic show. I was with Detroit Mike. :hi:

I'm hoping to pick up a nice HG Adams GL for my run at the show. :wishluck:

Howdy BD! Good sporting chance that you'll be able to find one at Motor City, the show is large enough that there's a diverse batch of retailers set up, but still manageable enough that if you work it you can take a good look at EVERYTHING that might interest you.

So no one taking submissions for Motor City? Was trying to get a Murphy Anderson CGC SS .....

Same here, I got a Hawkman I wanted to turn yellow. There has to be someone out there taking submissions.