• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA More Fun # 69 Fate,Tec # 46 5.5-6.0 Both for $1100 combined for Under guide

41 posts in this topic

Hello to all I won this a while ago on the bay but now something I wanted all along came around and I have to put down a deposit. So I will offer it for 1 day only after that I wont be trying to sell this. I had the old pic from the bay but I will take more pics if requested (have to pull it out first). asking is $625 negotiable, wont bother with :takeit: since it rarely happens but if it does that will be fine too. Keep mind I will not be selling this tomorrow late afternoon. so if there are offers let me know asap. Thanks Shipping Free for U.S. buyers, paypal payment please PM me ( I hope this is allowed- I think ebay is being ridiculous, really!)

ThuJan07101903EST2010.jpg

Combined for both valued at under guide!

someone just told me that WE can no longer use personal paypal method. Is this true? and WHY? its better for both buyer and seller, to avoid extra feebay charges. If this is true someone point me to the new rule so I can then change it

ok I will change it then but honestly if ebay complained to the moderators then ebay is just smply ridiculous. If ebay didnt want people to use the personal payment option then EBAY should remove it as an option in whole!

Whenever possible I will use it and I definitely appreciate when people use it to pay me. If your buyer is willing to work it out with you through pms, so be it paypal, mods, whoever.

Don't let the man get you down :grin:

ps: I recently had someone pay me via personal. I didn't mention anything about that option in my listing nor did I even ask for it. They did it on their own. And I give that person a big old (worship) for the hook up.

I use the personal AFTER I have dealt with a person, just not the first time.

I dont think it should be put as mandatory in FS threads, but it should be mentioned as having a discount over non-personal option.

P.S. I love this book, it is just $600 more then I can spend today.

I use the personal AFTER I have dealt with a person, just not the first time.

I dont think it should be put as mandatory in FS threads, but it should be mentioned as having a discount over non-personal option.

P.S. I love this book, it is just $600 more then I can spend today.

Are you making an offer of $25? :baiting: