• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two High Grade Timely Classic Covers F/S !!! (Book Added!)

35 posts in this topic

Torch is now sold as well :acclaim:

Anybody wants the Cap #41 for $1500 it's theirs and less than the $2250 I paid for it :sorry:

Jim

:takeit:

:cry:

In the highly unlikely event that Jeff doesn't come through. :takeit:

:cry: X2

One of the better buys on the boards this year, methinks.

Love that Human Torch #8 (9.0)

I owned the San Fran Copy of Human Torch #8 (9.6wp) at one time (wish I still had it...enjoy it Vin).

It bought it during the feeding frenzy at Diamond, when Overstreet's entire collection was brought out...and unbelievable occurance.

Dwight

Hi Dwight,

I owned it as well when I bought it from you, however I have to say I am surprised thank Vincent got the book into a 9.6 holder as the book was not even a 9.4, you and I both graded it a 9.2 using old Overstreet grading standards. Vincent must have had the book "squashed" in my opinion ....... lol This 9.0 offered here looks just as nice as the San Francisco Pedigree copy for any one that is considering buying it, since I owned the Frisco I can say this with confidence. (thumbs u

Frank

Torch is now sold as well :acclaim:

Anybody wants the Cap #41 for $1500 it's theirs and less than the $2250 I paid for it :sorry:

Jim

:takeit:

:cry:

In the highly unlikely event that Jeff doesn't come through. :takeit:

:cry: X2

One of the better buys on the boards this year, methinks.

Congrats.

Yeah, I saw this after lunch today and just new it was a good buy. Decided to take the kids to the museum to remove the temptation. Smart pickup.

Nobody even wanted to sniff around at the Cap when I had $2,500 or even 2k on it. For something I was prepared to "throw in" if someone bought both the books, everybody did okay and I'm sure Jeff will repay me on an MMC somewhere down the road.

You can close the thread now MODs, at $21,000+ we have a 100% sell through baby :acclaim:

Jim

Nobody even wanted to sniff around at the Cap when I had $2,500 or even 2k on it. For something I was prepared to "throw in" if someone bought both the books, everybody did okay and I'm sure Jeff will repay me on an MMC somewhere down the road.

You can close the thread now MODs, at $21,000+ we have a 100% sell through baby :acclaim:

Jim

:applause:

Well done Jim. Me thinks I am going to regret not picking up that Cap for $1500. That looks like a 2006 price to me.

Nobody even wanted to sniff around at the Cap when I had $2,500 or even 2k on it.

It didn't help that you started the thread on a weekend several potential buyers were at a Con. :P

Congrats on the sell-through....I hope you find something cool to spend the dough on. :wishluck:

Sorry George, I had a major dealer back out on me out of a deal we worked out weeks ago, (after giving me his word) last Thursday afternoon, and I was pizzed !!! :sorry:

Needless to say that dealer will NEVER get my business again, buying or selling :acclaim:

Jim