• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Atlas horror - Prices Reduced

18 posts in this topic

I have some raw Atlas horror from my dad's collection. Mainly mid-grade. First :takeit: gets the book but I am always open to PMs with offers or questions. I've got 8 raw books to start but may throw in a slab or two before I'm done. Shipping within the US is included on all purchases. I'll take paypal, check, money order, or whatever else you can think of. Thanks for looking. Dan

Suspense 14 $39

This has not one, but TWO hypodermic needles on the cover. Some atomic bomb panels and otherwise good end-of-the-world stuff inside too. Good reading. You can see the problems with the covers and some pretty extreme staple rust/migration.

Suspense14.jpg

Suspense14BC.jpg

Adventures Into Terror #27

$49

Staples are pulling but both are firmly attached. Pages are OW! Wear on FC and there is a crease from the edge of the FC a few inches in. Very cool cover.

AdventuresIntoTerror27.jpg

AdventuresIntoTerror27BC.jpg

Adventures Into Terror #24

$49

Top staple is pulling but is firmly attached. Book is structurally sound and the stories are awesome. FC shows some wear but no chipping or creasing.

AdventuresIntoTerror24.jpg

Astonishing24BC.jpg

I can't believe so few of these have sold. Those Astonishing's and the Adventure into Terror with the Wax Men look awesome. I don't even collect these and I am tempted, have to keep pulling out my Fox GGA/Silver Streaks to refocus :grin:

Bruce

Just to mix things up...here's a slab.

Astonishing #29 CGC 8.0

Pressed by Matt Nelson.

$109

Astonishing29-1-1.jpg

Astonishing29Grade.jpg

Astonishing29BC-1.jpg

:takeit:

Wotta snag Rick. Let me know if that one ever makes it into the inventory.

So I've got left:

Suspense 14 $39

Marvel Tales 105 $125

Astonishing 11 $59

Astonishing 28 $59

Adventures Into Terror 27 $49

Adventures Into Terror 24 $49

Adventures Into Terror 7 $99

Total of $479....take all 7 for $399 shipped in the US.