• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bone #1 CGC 9.8 is on sale!

73 posts in this topic

ew, green label:-(

WOW :o last one sold for $4K with universal label, the green label is just killing the bids. :ohnoez: if it was a CGC SS, i wonder what the bids would be? hm

Which makes no sense, it's obvious who's signed it. A book this nice, anyone who's worried about the label being green because of a signature isn't seeing the forest for the trees IMHO.

Look at all those Linsner CFD limited editions....impossible to get a cover signed one that isn't green.

Label's just that...a label. The book looks great to me.

A book this nice, anyone who's worried about the label being green because of a signature isn't seeing the forest for the trees IMHO.

No kidding!

I just received some Green Label Copper Age books that are so pretty, I care less about the color of the label. Especially since CGC clearly outlined who signed the book, which made it even better.

And Chris has one that is just as sharp with a Green Label which is extremely hard to find.

94735.jpg.719161b42e89dd4208359cb589b718d3.jpg

Especially since CGC clearly outlined who signed the book

They haven't really done that though have they Nick, they've just stated what's written on the book.

They haven't really done that though have they Nick, they've just stated what's written on the book.

As close as you are going to get short of a Yellow Label, and much better than they used to insert on Green Label books such as "Name written on cover."

Would you toss out your "Thicker Than Blood" Green Label because of its color, Gav? If so, please send it on over. :baiting:

As close as you are going to get short of a Yellow Label, and much better than they used to insert on Green Label books such as "Name written on cover."

Would you toss out your "Thicker Than Blood" Green Label because of its color, Gav? If so, please send it on over. :baiting:

Oh no, don't get me wrong Nick I'm not knocking the label colour at all, and I knew you knew about my green label. That doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I was just pointing out that they're not really saying who signed the book, just that it's their name written on it. Either way it doesn't bother me, if it's a book I want that's hard to find then green will do (thumbs u

CGC don't downgrade for sigs, they give a green label with the relevant grade.

that's not what i was told in the beginning.

I know it has gone back and forth, but CGC took the approach the signature will not detract from the book as long as it is in a Green Label.

Unfortunately, there is no Qualified Yellow Label like there is a Restored Yellow Label to have a creator sign a book again.

:(