• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March 20 Woburn, MA Comic Show!

27 posts in this topic

Come join us at the monthly Woburn Warehouse Comic Show on Saturday March 20th fro 9am-2pm. Admission is free!

Chuck Rozanski shops here, why not you!

Wonderful Woburn Warehouse Show

This SATURDAY March 20th Dealers include, Ron Johnson (2) Francis Hughes (2) Expert Comics (1) ,Rubber Chicken (2) , GA Collectables (2), Bop City Comics (1) , Larry's Comics (4), Chris' Enterprises (2) , Rich of Acme Comics (1) , Web Head (2), Comically Speaking (4), Mad Tyler Comics (1), Comic FansComics (1), Greg Moutafis (1), Caveboy Patrick (2) , Neils DVD's & CD's (2) , Finar Comics (2) , Fantasy Comics (2), Frank Scrima (2) and more!!

FREE ADMISSION!

COME BRING YOUR COMICS, TOYS CD's &DVD's to sell or trade!

Directions and Futre Dates Click Here!

Come join us at the monthly Woburn Warehouse Comic Show on Saturday March 20th fro 9am-2pm. Admission is free!

Chuck Roganski shops here, why not you!

I don't know from no Chuck Roganski but I'll be there! :banana:

Typo! :blush:

And a certain personwhoshallnotbenamedbutI'mreplyingtohispost will be set up for the first time on the New England show circuit!

Chuckles was at the last one. I'm flipping through a bin, look to my left and do a double take. "Rozanski in Woburn??" I think Danimal saw him.

I wonder why it's a warehouse show if it takes place in a hotel?

Typo! :blush:

And a certain personwhoshallnotbenamedbutI'mreplyingtohispost will be set up for the first time on the New England show circuit!

That reminds me - can I borrow your price guide? lol

I can't make this one (saving all my pennies for Boston) but would it be worth it to make the two hour drive up from CT?

What I mean is, I wouldn't want to make the trip only to find 3/4 of the dealers set up selling two for a dollar 90s drek books. (I can get that down here in CT. :P )

Apologies if that sounds person_without_enough_empathyy. I don't mean it that way.

Why, it’d be worth a 2 hour drive just to rub palms with GACollectibles! :insane:

It probably depends on how much spare time you have. It’s definitely not just .50 cent 90s drek. (Keep in mind it is a small show though.) Off the top of my head, at the last show there were at least 8 dealers with solid Silver and Bronze stock, including a collector selling off his books and a dealer blowing out a new collection of SA/BA books mostly at $5 and $10 a pop.

If I have time tonight I’ll post a few scans of recent buys I made there.

I think golf is going to win the war tomorrow. :sorry:

Do both. Golf early, comics later. Best of both worlds. :banana:

lol golf early + comics later = :mad: wife

On Friday my girlfriend reminded me about this show. Figured we should save our money and not overdo it this week. I wish I stopped by though. I like this show A LOT. While it's small, it's a nice quick show you can go to without making a big thing of it.

I've gotten great books there as well! Last time I got an X-men #18 for 10$. My buddy mt1000 from here got some good deals as well. Of course some awesome books from Andy as well.

We should of stopped by just to bug Andy but I'll bug him soon enough in a few weeks in Boston.

D-ick, I did the same double take with Chuck. I had to ask Andy who he was because I've always seen his picture around, but never actually put it together that he was Chuck from mile high.