• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Highest graded cgc Action # 1 comming to Comicconnect.

206 posts in this topic

So what do you guys think the Batman 1 9.0 will get on comic link?

Last one sold for $280K or $300K about 3 years ago. Maybe $300K+ for this one? We'll see....

before all the "big" sales, I think we discussed in a thread a few years ago what a GREAT price clink had gotten for their 9.0, as another of the 3 9.0's had just sold (I believe the one in the clink auction) for a reported 180K...

I felt that the 280K was a "2 years down the road" type price (nothing wrong with overpaying today, the market will usually catch up and pass on quality books over time)... and that is what I believe has happened... that the market has now caught up to and surpassed that sale from 2 years ago...

but, given there are 3 in cgc 9.0, my guess was that it still is a 250-300K book, only now really supported (shrug) ... but many experts are calling for 350K+ and who knows, maybe the sky is the limit...

I can really only ever value these books at what "I" am willing to pay (didn't say "could" pay, but if I could, what "would" i be willing to pay)... so my opinion is only that valid (thumbs u

I don't know what else is out there but will all this publicity bring out other HG GA books?

Any AA#16's or MC#1's that haven't surfaced for a while ?

AA #16s would be nice to see.

MC #1s - all the CGC high grade copies have been readily available over the last 3 years on numerous occasions.

This has dampened the appetite currently for MC#1 sales.

I don't know what else is out there but will all this publicity bring out other HG GA books?

Any AA#16's or MC#1's that haven't surfaced for a while ?

AA #16s would be nice to see.

MC #1s - all the CGC high grade copies have been readily available over the last 3 years on numerous occasions.

This has dampened the appetite currently for MC#1 sales.

I think it`d be hilarious if these sales drove even MORE high grade MC #1s onto the market! lol

It might have taken another 3 or 4 minutes, but I really think he could have gotten 2 mil.

lol You slay me, Jimbo! (worship)

On the other hand....Fishler is no dummy....and he would realize the value in nurturing long term relationships with clients. A 2 mill sale may have been a one time thing, where the 1.5 guy could be the biggest spender he has...but then, 1.5 mill is a lot of moolah ...15,000 Franklins....what a stack that must be. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u