• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

indy copper finds at a flea market

9 posts in this topic

i posted a couple of years ago about this flea market where i found about 10 or so showcase issues below 50 and creepy and eeries below 10 for dirt cheap. well i went back yesterday and found 1 old man with 3 little boxes of books. the 1st two books were boring 90's marvel but the 3rd box was heaven for me..all copper indy books, loads of them and amazingly enough, a buck a book, heres what i found

fish police 1 to 5

flaming carrott 1 - 10

trollords 1 - 5

boris the bear 1 - 3

and about 10 different turtles rip offs

plus 2 issues of quack from 77 i think with early early dave sim art (how these got in here i'll never know)

sure its not like finding a tec 27 in the attick, but if you were a kid in the 80's, it was heaven

in a way they are. when i was a kid on an allowance, thses were the books that went from cover to 30, 40, 50 dollars over night. sure they are cover price books now, but they are still books ive always wanted

i'd not pretend to be a great grader BUT im amazed there are not spine ticks or anything, seem perfect to me......for me hahahaha

:gossip: Sean will pay top dollar for that book. But don't tell him I shared that with you.

:whistle:

i'd not pretend to be a great grader BUT im amazed there are not spine ticks or anything, seem perfect to me......for me hahahaha

:gossip: Sean will pay top dollar for that book. But don't tell him I shared that with you.

:whistle:

I would love to see it. Gotta have that Whiffleball cover in HG and signed by Burden. :cloud9: