• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FIGHT AGAINST CRIME #20 $400

33 posts in this topic

Here we have 3 books up for sale. PayPal or snail mail a check. Please add $10 postage. I am unloading these for the pretty much the same price I paid for them. Thanks and enjoy!

Fight Against Crime #20 FAIR/GOOD tape on outside and inside of cover. CF detached. Cream paper. Cover presents decent despite grade. Check out the interior art/story of the crazy chick about to go Lizzy Borden....creepy! If you have been hunting for a low grade affordable copy of this classic then here it tis. $400

fac20.jpg

fac20a-1.jpg

fac20bc.jpg

fac20interor.jpg

fac20splash.jpg

lol! The one book I thought would go FIRST is the last one standing! Sheesh!

The two I expected to sell first sold first, just in the opposite order. That Cap looks like it presented very well.

Bruce

Solid eye-appeal for 1.8 that's for sure.

lol! The one book I thought would go FIRST is the last one standing! Sheesh!

The two I expected to sell first sold first, just in the opposite order. That Cap looks like it presented very well.

Bruce

Solid eye-appeal for 1.8 that's for sure.

Its the "cover reattached with tape" that docked it - otherwise would grade much higher. Got an Action 15 in the same grade 1.8 with tape reattached cover. But given it's cgc its a grade 1.8 to have!

Here we have 3 books up for sale. PayPal or snail mail a check. Please add $10 postage. I am unloading these for the pretty much the same price I paid for them. Thanks and enjoy!

Fight Against Crime #20 FAIR/GOOD tape on outside and inside of cover. CF detached. Cream paper. Cover presents decent despite grade. Check out the interior art/story of the crazy chick about to go Lizzy Borden....creepy! If you have been hunting for a low grade affordable copy of this classic then here it tis. $450

fac20.jpg

fac20a-1.jpg

fac20bc.jpg

fac20interor.jpg

fac20splash.jpg

PRICE DROP TO $400. COME AND GET IT!