• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kick-*spoon* Movie Kick's *spoon*

10 posts in this topic

I saw Kick-Azz (to avoid the *spoon*) at the Austrian Press Screening today. Man, what a blast I had with this movie. I loved it. Funny, ultra-violent, thrilling and dramatic all in one. Great Soundtrack too. The girl who plays Hit-Girl is the real star of the movie. I think she might have a geat career ahead of her. She was awsome.

Go see the movie... in one month.

Am I the only one that sees this movie as being just totally silly???

Maybe I need to read the comic or something...

Went to a press screening and thought it was lightweight if exploitative fun. I felt it was far too pleased with itself, but did have a couple of guilty laughs despite that.

Bit like Robocop.....

Wish I was a scholar so I could explain why I recoil at this series, and the ultraviolence that spawned it. Not saying I'm not attracted to it, I am. I'm also attracted to car wrecks and sexually salacious stories. I have a feeling they're not going to make me feel good about looking though.

On one hand I want to say, oh just relax and enjoy, it's just a friggin movie.

But then I wonder what the hell is wrong with us that we're entertained by a pre teen chick blowing people away.