• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale: Planet Hulk, Doom Patrol, Wolverine, Death of Superman!

10 posts in this topic

Looking to raise money for a purchase!

The DPS features Wolverine, Hawkeye, the Spider-Mobile, and a plethora of chasing Dinosaurs. Quite the nice example from the series. Priced at $520 including shipping in the US.

Here's a scan:

wolverine69.jpg

And for the second piece - Wolverine in the Iron Man armor at the end of Wolverine #72! On the way to see the family :(. $250 including shipping in the US.

wolverine72pg21.jpg

I could do the pair for $700 shipped in the US.

First :takeit: gets it!

Have a great day and feel free to PM me or e-mail me at veronesepk@gmail.com . Thanks! - Keith

Ok. Just one more.

Incredible Hulk #92 p.9 from the Planet Hulk series. This page is the first time that the Hulk enters the Arena on Sakkar, and it also features the first appearance of Miek, the Red King, and Caiera the Oldstrong. Pencils by Carlos Pagulayan and inks by Jeffrey Huet.

hulk92p9.jpg

$425 shipped in the US. Thanks! - Keith (veronesepk@gmail.com)

Here's scans of the pair of Death of Superman/Funeral for a Friend pages. Some really cool images of the Superman Tomb and the rebuilding efforts after the destruction at the hands of Doomsday by Jurgens and Breeding.

superman76p18.jpg

superman76p19.jpg

- Keith (veronesepk@gmail.com)

Thanks Lebowski for remebering. :foryou:

I actually bought two pages off of Keith from this run, but passed on these for now. Need to save for C2E2.

Keith is a great seller who definitely know how to ship pages.

Thanks Lebowski for remebering. :foryou:

I actually bought two pages off of Keith from this run, but passed on these for now. Need to save for C2E2.

Keith is a great seller who definitely know how to ship pages.

Thanks Bryan! Masonite + Foamboard can ward off even the most dangerous USPS workers :).