• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

18 posts in this topic

Basically a guy had nearly 100 of them I believe, and wanted to charge exact shipping costs to get rid of them..I think he ended up having to throw them away.

Ya Wizards are kind of cool bathroom reading and I grew up reading them in the early 90s as I thought they were the source when I was 12 years old.

I think they're the kind of item you'd have to find a local friend to just give them to. They're just very hard to sell.

Good luck bro!

Dan

Basically a guy had nearly 100 of them I believe, and wanted to charge exact shipping costs to get rid of them..I think he ended up having to throw them away.

Ya Wizards are kind of cool bathroom reading and I grew up reading them in the early 90s as I thought they were the source when I was 12 years old.

I think they're the kind of item you'd have to find a local friend to just give them to. They're just very hard to sell.

..tough love...

Dan

actually, it was hesdeadjim (an awesome boardie) and he burned them.

..tough love...

Sometimes tough love is the right medicine.

THANKS for all the info. I have a hard time throwing away books/magazines. Would rather give them to someone that might enjoy them. If only there was a local hospital for comic lovers....

Donate them to a local children's hospital. (thumbs u

The other thread ended up with hesdeadjim burning the magazines and posting pictures. We got a good laugh out of that one. :grin:

Good luck bro!

Dan

he burned them bro and posted the ashes. had a good laugh with that thread

Good luck bro!

Dan

They are the Hyundai of the comic world!

lol

Good luck bro!

Dan

They are the Hyundai of the comic world!

lol

Good times. :cloud9:Take 'em or I'll burn 'em