• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED!!!!

10 posts in this topic

Up for grabs are my last 2 9th Wonders prop comic books #18 and #21 that were supposed to be used in the show for NBC Heroes but never made it. The more common copies were printed at about 30 copies while the more rare covers were printed at about 10 each. These higher numbered issues were some of the more rare ones that did not get used on the show. They are in NM/M with white pages, mint staples, and flat with sharp corners. Issue #18 is supposed to look worn so the flaws you see are not actual flaws. Books are bagged and boarded.

$210 $200 $190 each book. Shipping is free with tracking.

First :takeit: wins. PMs welcomed, but are timestamped.

Good luck.

9thWonders21BoilingWater.jpg9thWonders18SpragueHands.jpg

Actually, Jeff, you're right, CGC will not grade them, but not because they are ALL stolen. In the beginning, they were stolen like the earlier copies that were on the show. The later issues and higher numbers along with some other left over copies of the earlier issues were NOT stolen, but auctioned off, given as gifts to the staff, donated to certain organizations, etc. CGC still will not grade any of them. Big deal. The other grading company will grade them. I had issues #1-30 both in professional and raw version. I have gotten rid of all of them, except for these 2 and 3 other graded copies. Only selling the raw right now. =)

Cool! Are they complete comic books or are the insides blank or mostly blank?

They are complete comic books with one story, but because they are not actually a real book or from a real comic shop, "Uncle Birk's Comic Shop", they all have the same Tim Sale artwork and story. They are high collectibles acquired only for the covers and artwork. =)