• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about a Hotflips order.

20 posts in this topic

I just placed an order for some supplies with Hotflips based on all of the great things that I've heard about them on this forum.

The only question I have is this: Is there a free shipping option for orders over a certain amount, as I kept waiting for UPS shipping cost to be added, and made it all the way through the finalize order step and never had any shipping fees added on? (shrug)

Didn't see anything on the site about free shipping, but I figued it would be added in sometime before finalization.

Anyone?

I too encountered this when I ordered for the first time. I had heard all these awesome things about hotflips and then, when I thought I was getting free shipping too, I was like "holy #@(YT! hotflips RULZ!!!!" Of course I found out afterwards that I was charged for shipping. The nerve of those guys :baiting: In all seriousness, whatever you have to pay for shipping it is well worth it. They are THE BEST, hands down. (thumbs u

I just placed an order for some supplies with Hotflips based on all of the great things that I've heard about them on this forum.

The only question I have is this: Is there a free shipping option for orders over a certain amount, as I kept waiting for UPS shipping cost to be added, and made it all the way through the finalize order step and never had any shipping fees added on? (shrug)

Didn't see anything on the site about free shipping, but I figued it would be added in sometime before finalization.

Anyone?

Jeff,

Is there a amount that qualifys for free shipping?

I get free shipping all the time from Jeff.

It's called the "Get in the minivan and drive to pick up your stuff".

I wasnt rying to be cheap as Hotflips is the best in the business.Just trying to drum up more orders for them. (thumbs u

I get free shipping all the time from Jeff.

It's called the "Get in the minivan and drive to pick up your stuff".

So, Bob, does this mean you'll pick up my order and deliver it to me at the next show for free?

:whistle:

Anyone?

Jeff,

Is there a amount that qualifys for free shipping?

We give free shipping sometimes when someone orders a 20-foot or 40-foot container.

Here is the thing, i would love to offer it, but we try to keep our prices at the lowest it can be. For example: One case of backing boards cost $49.00 on our website. In order for that to have free shipping the lowest price would have to be around $65.00 (im just going off the top of my head here, im not in front of the UPS computer). And keep in mind i would have to cover all my expenses and take into account that someone is ordering from California.

I like keeping it this way as it seems the most fair from the person who orders from the next town over from me all the way to California.

Am i making sense or am i just rambling at this point.

By the way, always a pleasure to see you Bob when you stop by. Just stop telling the birds to on my car please?? I'm running out of paper towels here,

Jeff