• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

7 posts in this topic

I've got some reader copies of St. John romance comics coming up. :takeit: trumps. I will ship to Canada and internationally to known members. I will accept MO, check and Paypal. Shipping is $4.00 for 1-3 comics.

TT7 Fr grade Cover is detached. Piece out on man's face (I'm thinking it might have looked like a past boyfriend to someone who owned the comic lol )

This has got a really cool Baker story in it titled "I Married A Bigamist". Great Baker art on this story. Also, another Baker story called "No Hiding Place". PQ is light cream. There is also quite a bit of chipping at the spine area. Basically, just a cool reader copy.

$20

img849.jpg

img850.jpg

TT4 Baker cover. What I like about this one is that Baker took a panel from the interior story by Estrada and did his own interpretation. This copy has cream PQ with darker cream PQ on the edges. Major tanning to interior covers and a couple of tears on the first page that go slightly into the panel. Center fold is loose, next page set starting to get loose. Major spine split between first and second staples and also some chipping due to the tanning. Basically just a reader copy.

Fr

$20

img845.jpg

img846.jpg

Man, that Baker guy knew a thing or two about drawing. His work is timeless

GLWTS Joanna (thumbs u

I know these are pretty much beaters but he is still the master :) Thanks Alex

TR25 Nice Baker cover and really cool story about a girl who is married with a baby who decides she wants to be a "party girl". Pretty progressive for the times. Smudge on corner, has a deep impression subscription crease. There is some tanning to the back cover but not really the front cover. Light cream PQ. VG

$60

img851.jpg

img852.jpg

Last one of the night

Wartime Romances 17. Classic Baker cover. This one seems to be a sought after cover.

G grade. Quite a bit of chipping to the spine. It's still held on by both staples, but of course there is staple pull. Cream PQ.SOLD

img853.jpg

img854.jpg