• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed Topic. Raw Umbrella Academy 1, Scalped 1, The Boys 1, and Tons of Moderns

38 posts in this topic

Prices updated

Hi there - I am new to selling here, but I have read all the rules. I have purchased books through this forum and would like to buy more. Shipping is $5 for one book and $6 for two to five and we'll have to agree on something for more than that. I ship USPS priority and returns in the same condition as shipped are guaranteed minus shipping costs. First :takeit: gets the book - breaking tie over PM.

Umbrella Academy 1 regular cover 9.6-9.8 $6 CGC material for sure. Don't know why the bottom left corner looks soft in the scan. It's just about perfect in hand. SOLD

umbrella_1.jpg

Scalped 1 9.0 $5 This one has a barely discernable line down the right side. You can't see it in the scan. If you want a nice copy this is it. I wouldn't CGC it, however.

scalped_1.jpg

The Boys 1 9.8-10 Seriously, a perfect copy. $14 SOLD

the_boys_1.jpg

Moon Knight Sketch variant 1:25 This is another almost perfect copy. $18 9.6-9.8

moon_knight_1_sketch.jpg

Thanks for looking and PM me with any questions. I will be adding more moderns soon. The list includes:

Civil War 7 Turner variant 9.6-9.8

The Matrix movie comic - I have four copies that vary from 8.5-9.4

Cat Woman 1-4 - Brubaker and Cooke 8.5-9.6

All Star Batman and Robin #7 Miller Variant 9.6 and a #10 with the not so blacked out bad words that I can't lay my hands on at the moment

Captain America 25 Death of Cap issue 9.6-9.8

Empire 1 Gorillia Comics 9.6-9.8

Wasteland 1 Oni Press 9.4

Wolverine 32 - Millar and Kaare Andrews WWII 9.2

2 X-Men Messiah Complex variants

Gunslinger Born 1 and 2 variants, the sketch variant of 7 and a DF #1 signed by Jae Lee

+ more

If you are looking for something from the last 5 years, let me know and I'll see if I can help.

Agreed; I especially loved Moon Kight's first story arc. Huston seemed to go off the rails a bit after the first six issues, though.

Give his novels a shot - his last two are his best, although the Hank Thompson trilogy (Caught Stealing, Six Bad Things and A Dangerous Man ) are also excellent.

Prices Updated

OK, Here are some more books:

The Dark Tower: Gunslinger Born DF signed by Jae Lee with Cert. Unopened. $25 9.2-9.4

gunslinger1_df_signed.jpg

gunslinger1_df_cert.jpg

Next is The Dark Tower: Gunslinger Born 1 Quesada Variant 1:25 $20 - has a small non color breaking crease in the bottom right. 9.0-9.2

gunslinger1_variant.jpg

The beat goes on: The Dark Tower: Gunslinger Born 2 Finch Variant 1:25 $25 9.6-9.8 beautiful copy. The line down the right is the way all of these covers were cut with the first page showing slightly.

gunslinger2_variant.jpg

Whatever Happened to the Capped Crusader Ross and Kubert covers. 9.6-9.8 $14 for the set.

caped_crusader1_ross.jpg

caped_crusader2_kubert.jpg

This isn't really a comic, but who else would appreciate it the way some of you will?

The Sandman Trading Card Binder Full Set with Holo and Chase cards. 20-30 extra cards as well. This also includes the promotional "oversized" Doll's House card.

I don't know where else you would find this.

$229 gets it. Sorry for the pics, but I am not taking these out of the binder.

sandman_binder.jpg

dolls_house_oversized.jpg

dolls_house_oversized_back.jpg

sandman_holo.jpg

endless1.jpg

endless2.jpg

dream_death.jpg

ramadan.jpg

Mine looks like quite a bargain compared to this - mind you, mine does not have the silver promo cards, but I don't think those came out with the original release.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SANDMAN-TRADING-CARD-Full-Set-Inc-Silver-Promo-Cards_W0QQitemZ110504570460QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_2?hash=item19ba95ee5c#ht_1070wt_1087

Prices Updated

More moderns for sale:

Civil War 7 Turner Variant 9.6-9.8 $25

civil_war7_turner_variant.jpg

Doc Frankenstein 1 9.2-9.4 $10

doc_frankenstein1.jpg

Criminal 1 9.4-9.6 $8

criminal1.jpg

Uncanny X-Men 494 Messiah Complex Bianchi Variant 9.6-9.8 $15

uncanny494_Bianchi_varint.jpg

X-Men 207 Messiah Complex Cheung variant 9.6-9.8 $15

xmen207_cheung_variant.jpg

All Star Batman and Robin 10 - unsuccessful censorship edition - 9.6-9.8 $15

all_star_batman_robin_10_curse.jpg

Ok, today I finish the thread. Thanks for your patients - hopefully, its about to be rewarded. By the way, I want to publicly apologize to mschmidt for any misunderstanding. On we go with:

Catwoman 1-4 Brubaker, Cooke and Allred $20

Issue 1 9.2-9.4

Issue 2 9.2-9.4

Issue 3 9.4-9.6

Issue 4 has a bit of staining down the spine. 8.5-9.2

catwoman1.jpg

catwoman4.jpg