• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

31 posts in this topic

Sorry need to close this thread and get off the probation list

I am trying to gather up some funds for C2E2 so up for sale are couple of Marvel Keys.

First takeit.gif gets it but you can pm's are welcomed as well. I only shipping inside the US and shipping via Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.

I accept check, money order, and paypal

PM me with any other questions.

CGC 3.5 Daredevil 1 - $400 shipped

Already had a couple people ask about the tape so I will address it here. I was not the owner who had it slabbed so I am not sure about the tape and why it is there.

dd1.jpg

CGC 9.2 Daredevil 131- $165 shipped

dd131.jpg

CGC 9.6 Daredevil 181 - $38 shipped

dd181.jpg

CGC 7.5 Marvel Spotlight 5 - 170 shipped

ms5.jpg

CGC 3.5 Daredevil 1 - $400 shipped

Already had a couple people ask about the tape so I will address it here. I was not the owner who had it slabbed so I am not sure about the tape and why it is there.

Where is the tape? I can't read the label in your photo.

Hello!

Welcome to the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" board!

The moderators have asked everyone around here to help educate new comers about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. So whenever we see a new thread go up that's missing some of the information required by the rules, someone will generally happen along and post this reminder (by moderator request).

You can find the posting guidelines here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

Specifically, you should check out #9

They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines. This will help you to attract more buyers as well, since this is how people expect to have books offered around here.

Thanks, and glad to have you here!

Good deals, may want to get yourself off the probation list first though.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=91354&Number=3868790#Post3868790

I don't post all that often, where is this probabation list? Does it say why I am on there, is it because of rule number 9 involving Paypal Personal tab?