• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

12ish Longboxes of Marvel: blowout prices: LAST LISTINGS ARE UP!

360 posts in this topic

Wolverine Lot #7 (6 issues) Avg 9.2ish Take the lot for: $2.50 :news:SOLD to 3319comics!

For some reason, I've only got a scan of the Jungle Adventure (Prestige format), but this lot also includes:

The Wolverine Saga 1-4 (Prestige format)

Wolverine Untamed Sticker album (no clue how I got this).

Kick Mignola art in the Jungle Adventure (thumbs u

Is anyone even interested in X-Books any more? I've got a ton, X-Factor, X-Force, X-Men, etc. I'm not going to bother unless there is someone interested. If so, please let me know what titles in particular and I'll see what I've got.

Otherwise: FINITO! Get those last minute purchases up to the front counter so I can start wrestling with this monster called boxing and shipping.

I'm interested in seeing the X-Men stuff, what stuff do you have G?

X-Factor, X-Force, X-Men, some Uncanny X-men (150's - 300ish)

Last time I had a sale, I spent a day posting X books and didn't sell one, which is why I asked in advance this time.

X-Men 2099?

You know, that's the one 2099 title that I didn't give a try....so no, unfortunately not. Any good?

It's so so. 2099 books are my nostalgia crack.

I liked it, got whole run and action figures. Just thought it should been more....

First issues of X Factor?

Wolverine Lot #7 (6 issues) Avg 9.2ish Take the lot for: $2.50

:takeit:

No dice on the X-Factor. Earliest I have is #37 - think I sold off the others a few years back.

Got you down for the Wolvie lot -thx!

X-Men 2099?

You know, that's the one 2099 title that I didn't give a try....so no, unfortunately not. Any good?

It's so so. 2099 books are my nostalgia crack.

I liked it, got whole run and action figures. Just thought it should been more....

Those were some sweet action figures! I still have Metalhead floating around somewhere

No Thor huh? PM me a total on the Hulk books I got and I will pay you with paypal tomorrow. Thanks. Eric

Unbelievably, no - I could've sworn I had some too, but I must've sold all my dupes in the last sale. Sorry man :(

I'll be compiling all of the invoices in the next day or two and will send them out once I'm done. I've got 16 buyers and 3 longboxes of comics to double-check, pack and weigh, so it might take me a couple days. I'll be as quick as I can tho!