• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Join the "My books don't get any sweeter, just older!" sale!!!

243 posts in this topic

Shipping: 5.00 straight up US and Canada.

Paypal, checks, MO's, nude pics of Jon Bon Jovi for the wife all accepted. Checks must clear first unless I love you like a sister.

Red sign rules, PM's welcome but an unconsumated PM deal is trumped by a red sign.

Onward and upward!

"I can't be so much of a loser that I don't have any loser stories to tell? Can I?"

Omaega Man 3 9.2 3.00 :news: SOLD

First Lobo! How cool is that??!!! Ok...not very. \

Giffen always confuses me.....he can suck or be really great. I do love this series though.

scan0002.jpg

Howard the Duck 1 8.0 2.00 :news: SOLD

The mighty, late, great Steve Gerber, one of the best and quirkiest comics writers ever.

scan0003.jpg

Omaega Man 3 9.2 3.00

First Lobo! How cool is that??!!! Ok...not very. \

Giffen always confuses me.....he can suck or be really great. I do love this series though.

:takeit:

Woo hoo....first sale in a while! Thank you sir!

Howard the Duck 1 8.0 2.00

The mighty, late, great Steve Gerber, one of the best and quirkiest comics writers ever.

:takeit:

Ditto.

Emergency 1 8.5 10.00

Apollo and Starbuck! Yes! Oh, wait....Hoss and Little John!!! No.....Starsky and Hutch? Ok, I don't remember their damn names.

scan0006.jpg

Avengers 63 9.0 14.00 :news: SOLD

Wait, weren't Goliath and Ant Man the same dude? Or was this Hawkeye? I could never keep up. At least he knows who to grab.

scan0009.jpg

scan0010.jpg