• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine limited series---#3 and 4--Secret wars 8 and ASM 252--25$ shipped all4

7 posts in this topic

Chainball just listed 7 sets of these so I doubt these will sell..but you never know if you don't try. Had these listed before but removed them until I got decent pictures up. These are the best I could muster with a digi camera.

They are NM and just gorgeous newstand fresh copies. Already have a set but kept the slightly lesser copies to offer these nice ones up. My best guess is that they're 9.4 books easily.

20$ plus shipping takes the set.

paypal only please.

2585rty.jpg

10qlagi.jpg

Might also be throwing up a ASM 252 and Secret wars #8. Both VF I believe. Looking to upgrade to 9.6s on those. If anyone is interested in seeing them of course..

Take all 4 for 35$ shipped. I think this is an insane deal. Whoever buys this this morning I can get pictures of the other 2 books when I get home from work.

I'll also throw in a ASM 361..first full carnage!!