• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVENGERS 1 CGC 9.4

23 posts in this topic

:o people...all I am trying to do is save a little money, but mostly see they want to do

some trading along with cash...something as far as I know, Heritage does not get involved

in trading books. (shrug)

if the owner of the book has opted to allow the "make an offer" function to be "on", then the owner would, obviously, considering selling the book...

I don't believe there is any exclusivity agreement with heritage in doing so, so I don't see anything wrong with trying to figure out "who" owns it...

however, unlikely (In my experience) that someone that could sell that book for cash, would entertain trade, unless the trade was "more" desirable than the cash...

best option, if I was the OP, would be to sell the trade bait, and make a cash offer ... .

you are really not "saving" anything if you are willing to spend $X...just offer $X via the heritage offer (only the seller takes the hit)

:o people...all I am trying to do is save a little money, but mostly see they want to do

some trading along with cash...something as far as I know, Heritage does not get involved

in trading books. (shrug)

Good luck!

(thumbs u