• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colin Wilson Blueberry Pages For Sale – Final Round!

1 post in this topic

Over the past 15 months, I have helped fans throughout Europe, the UK and USA acquire favourite pages illustrated by Australian-based artist, Colin Wilson, from the Jean (Moebius) Giraud co-creation, Blueberry. Colin illustrated 6 Young Blueberry albums from the late 1980s through to the 1990s and they are well remembered by many fans.

Unfortunately, Colin has decided to close off any further sale of artwork from the Blueberry albums he illustrated. However, prior to making that decision, Colin sent me 5 Blueberry pages from two of the albums, “Trois Hommes Pour Atlanta” and “Le Prix Du Sang” as the final pages for sale for the forseeable.

I have just uploaded photo scans of the 5 pages to my comicartshop and they can be viewed here -

http://www.comicartshop.com/ComicArtShopsByCat.asp?GCat=111 The pages are very large in size (dimensions provided in the description) and in excellent condition (please forgive the scans which show darker sections on the page which do not exist in reality).

Pricing is as marked for each page (all prices are in US dollars) with the cost of air mail postage working out to approximately $35.00 (insurance will cost extra). Air mail usually takes between 7-10 working days between Australia and international destinations. Payment by Paypal is preferred and can be made to roydster@yahoo.com which can also be used to contact me regarding orders.

Artwork will be shipped flat and securely packaged in sealable plastic bags between ½ inch thick sheets of foam core board which has proved sturdy packing material. I hope I can help you acquire a Colin Wilson Blueberry page for your collection! Best wishes,

Royd