• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Value of "Mickey Mouse Book" comic from 1931

6 posts in this topic

Technically this is a platinum age book but I did not know where else to post. I bought this book a while back because I thought it was a really cool piece of history (I think this is the first Disney/Mickey publication ever) but now I am thinking of selling it to keep focus on my silver age marvel collection.

This is one of the later prints that Overstreet has listed at $10,000 in VF condition. There is no NM value in the guide. It is a magazins sized comic book. The book is a fine range complete copy with very clean pages and absolutely no brittleness. There is some restoration. Im just wondering if anyone is familiar with this book (ie-how rare it is and market value for the condition I described) I want to gage what a reasonable price to ask for this is.

Yes that is exactly what it is. Unfortunately my camera is broken and I cant post pictures of it right now. But it is the Bibo and Lang edition and is a minor/moderate restored fine copy. Inside pages are very clean.

Based on the research Ive done I'm gaging the value at about $1800-$2000 but I may be wrong. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated..