• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$100 Contest for Best Sketch

13 posts in this topic

It's a slow sunday, so I decided to hold a contest for best sig or sketch as voted by comments on the pics of the sketches.

You can view the details at: http://sketchmasters.ning.com

Free to enter of course, but you have to join the site, also free. You can upload your photos of your best sketch covers for free, then get your friends to vote on them. Use the free social networking tools to reach out to your friends for comments/votes. Yes you can comment on each others covers as well. He or she with the most comments, wins, so good luck and have fun.

I joined first and you can see a montage of my sketch by Anthony Castrillo, however I'm not eligible to win since I'm putting on the contest. Let's have some fun with this and bring more people into our hobby.

Bill.

im really loving this contest bill, some of these covers ive never seen before, which was suprising

That was the whole idea, to bring it all together. I love the slide show, it's a neat touch. Plus I can track everyone's contributions really easily. So many great covers, all in one place.

Some of these guys are racking up the comments too, they are doing a good job of working the social networking aspect of it.

Bill.