• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody else get spammed job postings for CLink?

44 posts in this topic

I am a shipping expert (been doing it for almost 20 years)... wonder what my rate of pay would be hm

Isn't that the worst part of selling comics? I've often thought of outsourcing this to my retired relatives if I ever sold a lot, they've shown interest as a way to keep themselves busy, help me out, and make some money. Not to say there isn't some skill in packaging something well, but it doesn't seem like anything you can't teach just about anybody within an hour or two.

I can't think of a worse job relating to comics than to simply pack up books that someone else has already bought or sold. :eek:

Dude packing something someone else has already bought or sold no matter what it is kind of blows.

I hate packing. That's why I just take the money and then never pack the books or ship them.

I thought the E-Mail was great. (thumbs u

If I knew anything about accounting I might have considered it. I would love to live in Maine. :cloud9:

I do know how to pack and ship. :headbang:

A) put the slab in a yellow envelope. :gossip:

B)Tape the package shut. (thumbs u

C)Mark Fragile on the Envelope. :applause:

D)Take the package to the P.O. :banana:

E)Quit before the broken slabs arrive at their destinations. :whee: