• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Art Con Wrap Up

5 posts in this topic

A sincere thanks to all those who participated in yesterday's Comic Art Con. We couldn't do it without you! After a handful of shows, Comic Art Con is becoming exactly what we envisioned; a true gathering of collectors who have a passion for comic art! We loved the fact that so many attendees were walking around with portfolios and that so many deals were happening.

Our next show will be held on September 12 so mark your calendars. If you have yet to attend, what are you waiting for?! Also, if you are considering getting a table let us know as soon as possible. We plan on adding at least five artists so there will be less spaces available.

Here is a link to a few pictures from yesterday: http://cafurl.com?i=14422

Thanks again!

Dan & Joe

I too had a great time and was able to put faces to a bunch of names. Alex, I saw you and your obviously very tolerant spouse. I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself. But, I was able to connect with Nick Katradis, Michael Williams, Sean, Hans, Wil, Bechara, Conrad and others. Thanks for pulling this together!.