• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2010 Overstreet Price Guide #40...HC and SC

402 posts in this topic

we won't have any in sd as all our product is shipped out there the week before....the initial shipment won't hit our warehouse till that wed, and well, we arrive into SDCC the previous day to set up...

we will start shipping when we receive them...we are getting 2 shipments, one on 21st and one on the 28th...majority will be filled from first shipment (thumbs u

hey folks

just an update, guides are due to be shipped to us next week and the week after...

we are in the process of sending out all balance invoices, but will take through tomorrow at least (maybe even saturday)...

so, if you don't have an invoice by sunday, then PM me (thumbs u

hey folks

just an update, guides are due to be shipped to us next week and the week after...

we are in the process of sending out all balance invoices, but will take through tomorrow at least (maybe even saturday)...

can't wait to read your market reports...

hey folks

my understanding is my market report was truncated due to me missending and then having to "recreate" at the last moment under deadline...next years will be "better"

Are you still taking orders?
yep, but would ship from my 7/28 delivery...the 7/21 delivery is sold out (from what we preordered) but I have reordered for the following week... PM me

hey folks

my understanding is my market report was truncated due to me missending and then having to "recreate" at the last moment under deadline...next years will be "better"
no way! :frustrated: I was looking forward to the 50 page Gator Market Review (thumbs u

hey folks

Post it here like a preview :)

hey folks

Good idea! (thumbs u

hey folks

that is my problem, the email I sent it to them in, didn't make it, nor did I have a "saved" copy.... :cry:

hey folks

that is my problem, the email I sent it to them in, didn't make it, nor did I have a "saved" copy.... :cry:
:(

hey folks

:( :(

hey folks

Next year, write your draft in Word and send it as an attachment.

hey folks

Next year, write your draft in Word and send it as an attachment.

:sorry: