• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2010 Overstreet Price Guide #40...HC and SC

402 posts in this topic

Gator writes in OSPG- What page in previous OSPGs? Store name/Writer name? Pls let me know.
Rick with New Force...pg 136 and 137...last years was more of a listing of some various sales...

this years report I had really put some text effort (less on sales #'s and more analysis and trends)...

pretty sad I screwed it up, but next year's issue will be done properly by me

Gator writes in OSPG- What page in previous OSPGs? Store name/Writer name? Pls let me know.
Rick with New Force...pg 136 and 137...last years was more of a listing of some various sales...

this years report I had really put some text effort (less on sales #'s and more analysis and trends)...

Bob will cut you off after I ruin it for you at the meeting.

xoxo

greggy

we got about 1/3 of the invoices sent today (all manual) and will do 1/3 tomorrow and finish last 1/3 sat...so by sunday, everyone should have...if not, PM me...

ok, by now, everyone should have received either an email to pay via check or a paypal invoice for balance...

lmk if you didn't, but I checked everyone off

thanks

rick

just to clarify, since I am getting pm's from folks... I invoiced the email address that you sent the deposit under... i did NOT PM anyone an invoice...it was sent directly to the paypal addy, so paypal should have sent you a payment request...if they didn't, log onto your account, and it should be there...

ok, here is a list of boardies that I have invoiced, but have not paid balance yet...no "rush" etc, just listing to 1)help keep me organized and 2) so if anyone believes they have Paid, can let me know (we have already discovered 2 such instances)... most were just invoiced yesterday and have not even had time to pay yet, so just want to be clear this is more of an "ordered" list, not a "haven't paid" list (thumbs u

spiderturtle

eggman

rman44

hockeyand comic guy

seanfignh

jerseycomicboy

bubbagump

moloch

robocard

cj

designertoast

boboset

buckbiggins

jerster

flyingorb

tsimanga

toosnappy

mazzman77

freekster

mrlatko

fedoraman

cimm

strongguy

lugnuts

dicex

spideyfan76

bigdaddy

those are all the ones I have deposits via paypal from...

check orderers, I have pm'd you each (thumbs u

rick

ok, here is a list of boardies that I have invoiced, but have not paid balance yet...no "rush" etc, just listing to 1)help keep me organized and 2) so if anyone believes they have Paid, can let me know (we have already discovered 2 such instances)... most were just invoiced yesterday and have not even had time to pay yet, so just want to be clear this is more of an "ordered" list, not a "haven't paid" list (thumbs u

spiderturtle

eggman

rman44

hockeyand comic guy

seanfignh

jerseycomicboy

bubbagump

moloch

robocard

cj

designertoast

roboset

buckbiggins

jerster

flyingorb

tsimanga

toosnappy

mazzman77

freekster

mrlatko

fedoraman

cimm

strongguy

lugnuts

dicex

spideyfan76

bigdaddy

rick

spiderturtle

eggman

rman44

hockeyand comic guy

seanfignh

jerseycomicboy

bubbagump

moloch

robocard

cj

designertoast

roboset

buckbiggins

jerster

flyingorb

tsimanga

toosnappy

mazzman77

freekster

mrlatko

fedoraman

cimm

strongguy

lugnuts

dicex

spideyfan76

bigdaddy

rick

I just paid for my copy, though I was not on the list. Then again, I think you didn't need a deposit from me. Either way, I'm upset you didn't put me on the list with the rest of the deadbeats. lol

Trend I hope is good despite market conditions now. Market needs a lift. I hope Bob Overstreet gets it right this time with the top 20 silver age list (p156 OSPG #39) matching the actual guide. ie JIM 83, JLA 1, Hulk 1 were all wrong. Also wrong was bronze top 10 (p156 OSPG #39)- Hulk 181 how can he miss this one.

Its time to start putting more accuracy in the OSPG as people's livelihood depends on the prices listed ie 5000+ comic stores across North America.

Trend I hope is good despite market conditions now. Market needs a lift. I hope Bob Overstreet gets it right this time with the top 20 silver age list (p156 OSPG #39) matching the actual guide. ie JIM 83, JLA 1, Hulk 1 were all wrong. Also wrong was bronze top 10 (p156 OSPG #39)- Hulk 181 how can he miss this one.

Its time to start putting more accuracy in the OSPG as people's livelihood depends on the prices listed ie 5000+ comic stores across North America.

the price guide is a neat handbook of information, and a wonderful reference...but truthfully, a once a year guide will never capture current market happenings these days, with all the info and tech at our disposal... I don't think anyone "relies" on the guide for up to the date values on any major book, etc... it has its place, but cannot be "accurate" based on its former and current release style (now, take it online, which I am going to be asking Bob next week when I get to meet with him, now that is the way to go (thumbs u )

spiderturtle

eggman

rman44

hockeyand comic guy

seanfignh

jerseycomicboy

bubbagump

moloch

robocard

cj

designertoast

roboset

buckbiggins

jerster

flyingorb

tsimanga

toosnappy

mazzman77

freekster

mrlatko

fedoraman

cimm

strongguy

lugnuts

dicex

spideyfan76

bigdaddy

rick

the price guide is a neat handbook of information, and a wonderful reference...but truthfully, a once a year guide will never capture current market happenings these days, with all the info and tech at our disposal... I don't think anyone "relies" on the guide for up to the date values on any major book, etc... it has its place, but cannot be "accurate" based on its former and current release style (now, take it online, which I am going to be asking Bob next week when I get to meet with him, now that is the way to go (thumbs u )

Yes, I've screaming for an online OSPG for awhile now which we pay a yearly or even monthly fee to use. It's a win win for everybody.

Rick is it too late to order one? Would like a HC Cap copy if possible. Thanks, Greg
I will check monday for you!...I got an email that the cap hc was almost sold out last week, so need to confirm first for you...but shouldn't be too late :wishluck:

spiderturtle

eggman

rman44

hockeyand comic guy

seanfignh

jerseycomicboy

bubbagump

moloch

robocard

cj

designertoast

roboset

buckbiggins

jerster

flyingorb

tsimanga

toosnappy

mazzman77

freekster

mrlatko

fedoraman

cimm

strongguy

lugnuts

dicex

spideyfan76

bigdaddy

rick