• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2010 Overstreet Price Guide #40...HC and SC

402 posts in this topic

I haven't received one from Gator yet :o

But I didn't order one either :baiting:

Hope you all enjoy your purchases. I have no doubt that they will arrive soon.

What Gemstone needs is an online version that you pay a monthly or yearly fee to use that can be accessed on your iphone, ipad, blackberry or some other smart phone.

...and maybe be updated several times a year?

cool

just a note, as of this morning, all preordered OSPG have shipped...

there have been a few reorders that will arrive next week, etc, but those of you that ordered these are aware (thumbs u

What Gemstone needs is an online version that you pay a monthly or yearly fee to use that can be accessed on your iphone, ipad, blackberry or some other smart phone.

I can't even begin to imagine how irritating it would be to try look through a thousand+ page book on an iphone or blackberry etc due to the size of the screen.

An ipad or Kindle I can understand.

I can't even begin to imagine how irritating it would be to try look through a thousand+ page book on an iphone or blackberry etc due to the size of the screen.

An ipad or Kindle I can understand.

I think he means an app, with some nice search capability.