• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED AGAIN!

23 posts in this topic

PayPal or snail mail a check. Please add $10 postage/handling

CGC notes: small amount of color touch on cover, glue on spine of cover, moderate amount of tape on interior cover.

mmc3130sr.jpg

mmc31bc-1.jpg

That's a beauty, Phil! :applause:

I agree, if not for the tape I would have picked this up.

Bruce

Thanks guys.....I feel a part of me tearing away with every book that leaves the house...... :(

Wouldnt happen to have these would you?

Marvel Mystery Comics #37, #46 ,#63 #80

37 sold last year to another boardie. Not sure about #46; I gotta dig deeper in the closet..... :ohnoez:

That's a beauty, Phil! :applause:

I agree, if not for the tape I would have picked this up.

Bruce

Thanks guys.....I feel a part of me tearing away with every book that leaves the house...... :(

Oh, I thought you were just dealing, or selling for other books. Hope its not hard times.

Bruce

Buyer had to back out :cry:, so the book is back up for sale at $300. This is the lowest I can go gang. Great book and decent price. (thumbs u

sorry to hear that..i had a NOOB do the same thing last week.. :frustrated:

from now on,it's book is still available with NOOB's until the money is in my paypal account..no other way.

Buyer had to back out :cry:, so the book is back up for sale at $300. This is the lowest I can go gang. Great book and decent price. (thumbs u

sorry to hear that..i had a NOOB do the same thing last week.. :frustrated:

from now on,it's book is still available with NOOB's until the money is in my paypal account..no other way.

Yeah, well it does happen sometimes. Part of the whole biz. Anyways, I wish someone would snag this beauty for a paltry $300 clams. :baiting: