• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,282 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, OtherEric said:

I'm happy with the Lone Star 3.0 I just got... or, as any other dealer would describe it, a 5.5 with nice eye appeal.  A steal at the $14 I paid, at least.

Dude you are really building up a great collection of Warren mags. All you guys that frequent the Magazine forums inspire me . 

5 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Dude you are really building up a great collection of Warren mags. All you guys that frequent the Magazine forums inspire me . 

Thank you.  My Warren collection is actually pretty small still... although I do take some pride in having a complete run of Help!

3 minutes ago, Rip said:

Got some great Mag pick ups today.

This is one of my favorites out of the group. Back isn't as good, but this thing looks so amazing on the front!

If I stare at it too long its going to get finger marks. Couldn't leave the guys place without it.

RATS.jpg

Oh my! Really tough book in high grade. Good catch on that one.

11 hours ago, Rip said:

Got some great Mag pick ups today.

This is one of my favorites out of the group. Back isn't as good, but this thing looks so amazing on the front!

If I stare at it too long its going to get finger marks. Couldn't leave the guys place without it.

RATS.jpg

A beautiful copy!  Congrats!