• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,218 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, piper said:

I should mention that I bought it raw off the boards. The grading process was painful...

I don't see much sales history for that one. Too me, it's just as iconic as EERIE 23, and the original to CAT GIRL no longer exists in that state. I think it may have some early Adams in it as well. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

26 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I don't see much sales history for that one. Too me, it's just as iconic as EERIE 23, and the original to CAT GIRL no longer exists in that state. I think it may have some early Adams in it as well. GOD BLESS...

Neal Adams, Reed Crandall, Jeff Jones, Steve Ditko, and Gil Kane under that classic Frazetta cover.  It's a good issue.

3 hours ago, OtherEric said:

In today.  Not as iconic as “If you don’t buy this magazine, we’ll kill this dog” but still a classic NatLamp cover:

image.jpg

Spoiler alert: Flipping through this, I just found it's the first use of the term "spoilers" in the spoiler alert sense.  The concept is explained in the "coming next issue" section; most sources point to the article in the next issue as the actual first use of the term in that sense.

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

I could do an Eerie 23 & Creepy 16 Group shot!