• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,282 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, manetteska said:

After visiting many stores on vacation etc, my LCS has a surprising amount and breadth of cool mags in a very small section.

Nice haul. :applause:

First mags I have bought in a while. The Vampirella will be going up for sale, if anyone is interested.

001_zpsn0irw9r9.jpg

002_zpsawbhmrpu.jpg

2 hours ago, OtherEric said:

Just arrived in the mail today.  It's not a key book- I got it for under $10- but why the heck isn't it a key?  First Fritz the Cat, and 1st national publication of Robert Crumb's comic work, as opposed to greeting cards.

Very happy to have a copy, in any case:

Scan10001.jpg

Bald Beatles should be a key.^^

5 hours ago, BrianR said:

I went to a toy show  today  and found some cheap magazines.  They are all doubles and in some case quadruples, but  for price I couldn't pass them up  The guy says  be has a tonimageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4b more and will bring them to the next show for me.

20170624_151614.jpg

Nice books. Is that Creepy 32 as nice as it looks?

10 hours ago, oakman29 said:

Nice books. Is that Creepy 32 as nice as it looks?

Its a clean book   I would call it a 8.0.   There are a couple spine ticks , but I only paid 30 for the lot so I can't complain.  I get  better deals  on comics at the odd ball shows than comic shows.  I fine nice golden age stuff from paper ephemera shows and you don't have to compete with collectors.  The Tales of a Zombie  and the Cheapie Hulk are the nicest, both being nm.

Edited by BrianR

1 hour ago, BrianR said:

Its a clean book   I would call it a 8.0.   There are a couple spine ticks , but I only paid 30 for the lot so I can't complain.  I get  better deals  on comics at the odd ball shows than comic shows.  I fine nice golden age stuff from paper ephemera shows and you don't have to compete with collectors.  The Tales of a Zombie  and the Cheapie Hulk are the nicest, both being nm.

8.0 is a pretty awesome grade for a #32, congrats on the awesome find.

On 6/23/2017 at 5:33 PM, OtherEric said:

Just arrived in the mail today.  It's not a key book- I got it for under $10- but why the heck isn't it a key?  First Fritz the Cat, and 1st national publication of Robert Crumb's comic work, as opposed to greeting cards.

Very happy to have a copy, in any case:

Scan10001.jpg

Funny bald beatles?☁️

On June 10, 2017 at 10:06 AM, wombat said:

Awesome. Where did you come across these?

Wombat,, I completely missed this! I apologize! Local flipper I know came across them and they were out of his comfort zone so I took the lot. Too cool to pass up, even if read and release for me.