• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,264 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Randall Dowling said:

You're like a tiger.  And every once in a while, you come out of the jungle with a gazelle in your mouth.

Right! Man that Creepy 19 is a hard one to find in high grade.

2 hours ago, Stevemmg said:

I would say Creepy 19 is right up near Creepy 2 as the toughest books in grade of the run. Hopefully this will be the upgrade I expect it to be. 

If you got it from where I think you did, it probably will be ... it was sold as a NM ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

7 minutes ago, Stevemmg said:

Picked this up from Rob Rogovin listed as a NM. 

His mags have been right on the money or damn close for me. He definitely takes the grade of NM seriously. I figure that was it. You never see it and he had one. GOD BLESS....

46 minutes ago, bounty_coder said:

Well, as I mentioned in my sales thread words cannot even begin to explain the fortune and elation running through my body.

My early Birthday present arrived today from @Makmorn :applause:

It was a complete surprise to even have the opportunity to be the new custodian of this unicorn.

I present to you the new Pinnacle of my Love within our beloved realm of Magazine Sized Comic Books.

Creepy #1 (Warren File Copy), Signed by Jim Warren, Jack Davis (RIP :foryou:) and the Fantastic Frank Frazetta (RIP :foryou:)

I'm simply over the M:whatthe::whatthe::cloud9:

5406B38D-054A-4255-938A-B9D28943043C.thumb.jpeg.90c3f96298df748062bbffb8ad712da4.jpeg

That's an excellent center piece to any collection!  Congratulations, Aaron!! :applause:

1 hour ago, bounty_coder said:

Well, as I mentioned in my sales thread words cannot even begin to explain the fortune and elation running through my body.

My early Birthday present arrived today from @Makmorn :applause:

It was a complete surprise to even have the opportunity to be the new custodian of this unicorn.

I present to you the new Pinnacle of my Love within our beloved realm of Magazine Sized Comic Books.

Creepy #1 (Warren File Copy), Signed by Jim Warren, Jack Davis (RIP :foryou:) and the Fantastic Frank Frazetta (RIP :foryou:)

I'm simply over the M:whatthe::whatthe::cloud9:

5406B38D-054A-4255-938A-B9D28943043C.thumb.jpeg.90c3f96298df748062bbffb8ad712da4.jpeg

Wow he sold that? I am so jealous......

If you want high grade Warren's,  Makmorn is a guy that can get it.  I just wish he would let go of some of his Frazetta signature series Warren's. 😥

3 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

His mags have been right on the money or damn close for me. He definitely takes the grade of NM seriously. I figure that was it. You never see it and he had one. GOD BLESS....

I have purchased from him a few times and have always been very pleased.  Will look again tonight.