• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,231 posts in this topic

On 1/27/2024 at 7:50 AM, dover said:

Loooooooove these!!

Star Blazers 1 -jr70.JPG

Star Blazers 2 -jr70.JPG

Star Blazers 3 -jr70.JPG

I remember when Star Blazers first came out in the US, I loved it so much that I actually voluntarily got up early so I had the half hour to watch it uninterrupted, rather than try and see it while eating breakfast and getting ready for school.  I was in 3rd grade at the time.

On 10/27/2016 at 1:27 AM, oakman29 said:

Venturing away from my Creepy run, just for one book. I've been a fan of V for Vendetta since it came out, so now I got a great deal on one I just had to have. :cloud9:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/evil9961/87937897dfb25248ecc246d4e4bdd676_zps1umgeniy.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/evil9961/42351b764a376fdbe3b739d6de3d643d_zpslxvywo5q.jpg

1st Miracle Man too, right!

Going through the thread looking for something and had to comment on this, nicest copy I have seen and getting overdue recognition now. 

On 2/3/2024 at 1:13 PM, batmiesta said:

Going through the thread looking for something and had to comment on this, nicest copy I have seen and getting overdue recognition now. 

It really is a beautiful copy, and still own it.

I would place it in 9.0/9.2 ish area. Which for this book is rarified air. 

On 2/8/2024 at 2:47 PM, Randall Dowling said:

That's an impressive batch of magazines!  :headbang:

Thanks! Based on the results, I clearly do not know how to grade mags lol