• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths

29 posts in this topic

i think the DC animated toons are far more superior to the marvel toons, it has better animation and writing.

No disagreeing with you there, and the target market of DC animation seems to be smart teenagers, while Marvel is aiming directly at the "dumb toddler" niche. :insane:

I agree. Marvel used to have great cartoons. Spider-man and X-men in the 90s were great (from what I remember when I was 12 years old lol). I also grew up on VHS tapes of Spider-man and his amazing friends. Used to rent them for free at the public library.

They have a preview for Under the Red Hood, which was the Batman storyline by Winnick and Mahnke. It is coming out this summer with a Jonah Hex cartoon included akin to the Spectre cartoon on the JLA DVD.

They have a preview for Under the Red Hood, which was the Batman storyline by Winnick and Mahnke. It is coming out this summer with a Jonah Hex cartoon included akin to the Spectre cartoon on the JLA DVD.

there is a spectre cartoon on the DVD? thxs for the heads up.

there is a spectre cartoon on the DVD? thxs for the heads up.

:censored:Damn bootleg doh!

just finished watching this. I thought it was pretty good. I haven't seen the in book set up that this is from, but thought it was well done. I didn't like the voices much, just didn't seem to fit the character for most of them, but not so much that it ruined the movie.